Monday, May 25, 2009

Scrapbooking and Birthday Party

Whew, well what a weekend!

For myself I went on a scrapbooking retreat at a place called Dutch Harbour and had a fantastic time. So peaceful and rejuvinating, but also got a lot of scrapping done, 8 pages and 2 cards. I think thats the most scrapping I've done in the last two years! It was great to get motivated to do that again too. I was going to take pics of my layouts and post them but I forgot so I will try and post them by the end of the week. While I was there Pat was here, of course, on his own with all three kids and he took them all to Nyla's soccer and out for lunch with Nancy (his mom, or Grandma Dusty as the kids call her) and then he and the kids I guess went for a drive up the mountain. So they had a great time too and I was quite proud of Pat for being such a good dad. I really didn't worry about them because I knew he would have it under control and he has really come into his own as a father.






On Sunday I came home at about 1pm and then we were off to a birthday party for one of the boys in Nylas class. They always invite everyones families as well cause they have a big yard with a trampoline and a Zipline and a rope course set up in the forest and generally lots of fun things to do. Well all our kids had a blast of course as you can see from the pictures!
Well, hope you all had a wonderful sunny weekend as well. Oh! forgot to mention that the weekend before was Pat and I's 5th anniversary and we had a great time. We had a delicious, peaceful dinner at Jackson's Hole and then went to see Angels and Demons the first night it was out, it was great! Both the dinner and the movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...