Friday, January 7, 2011

Scrapbooking score and Christmas update part 2

Yesterday, I went to pick up the albums I ordered from my local store (American Crafts Modern Albums) and scored some lovely deals while there. Last year I took the online course called "Library of Memories"by Stacy Julian and she turned me onto these wonderful albums. I just love them! I also love the fact that all my printed pictures are totally organized in chronological order, but more on that another day! I also scored a bunch of chipboard accents, some ribbon, flowers, printed paper and I just love the chipboard and stickers at the bottom.They are kind of retro-y with the cute little toasters and beaters and I think they will go perfect with pictures of my newest toy....


Hello Beautiful! my new Kitchen aid stand mixer!! Soooo excited about this, can you tell? Well I used it once right away to whip up some mashed potatoes on Christmas day and had planned to do some baking right after Christmas, but on Boxing day the bottom element in our oven gave up the ghost, so I had no oven to bake in. (insert frowny face here)  So finally after a couple attempts to get the right element (I say it was Pat's listening skills, he says its was my measuring skills :) the right one was installed by my wonderful hubby and on Tuesday I was mixing up a storm. So here she is, sorry for the glare!

Here are the yummy chocolate chip cookies I made....

  and the yummy calzones we had for supper. I made plain pepperoni, pepperoni and mushroom, meat lovers and a Greek veggie one for me (spinach, red pepper, kalamata olives, feta and mozza). The whole wheat crust recipe I got from the cookbook called "The Earthbound Cook, 250 recipes for delicious food and a healthy planet" by Myra Goodman



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...