Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break!

Last week and this week are spring break for my girls (I still can't believe they get TWO weeks, we only got one when we were kids but anyhoo) so what have they been doing? Going skiing of course! I'm serious, they went skiing today and last week for a couple days. Personally, I am sick and tired of the white stuff, but who am I to judge :)
We did do something different than usual though, last friday the kids and I went to one of my favorite places on earth ( and luckily it is only an hour and a half away) we went to a little village where my dad and his girlfriend have a cottage and had a lovely weekend with no tv, video games, computer, phone or any link to "civilization" It was great!! The kids played and played and played so well together and I did some scrapbooking and some reading and just generally relaxed. On the Sunday, the weather was just glorious and the kids and I walked around the village



Gorgeous isn't it? And then there are a few cute pics of my munchkins making some goofy faces :)









Are you on spring break too? Well hopefully you are enjoying some lovely spring-like weather too!

P.S Sorry I haven't posted much this month, our internet service has been a real pain in the you know what and half the time we don't get any service :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...