Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Outtakes from Canada day...

Lest you think that my impromptu photo shoot was easy and perfect I thought I would share some of the outtakes of that day :)


The girls decided they wanted to make all the shots silly pictures despite my begging to just have one nice one...

and when they cooperated finally, their brother decided to kibosh the whole endeavor :)







The kids were ecstatic when daddy decided to jump with them (I usually can't watch this as it freaks me out like the photo above) and believe it or not, no one was seriously injured!

Gabe asked me to take a picture of him and this is how he posed (we all got a good giggle out of that one!)

Oooooh and here is the yummy somewhat patriotic breakfast I made, waffles with maple syrup, strawberries(red) and whip cream (white) and an egg on the side since we didn't have any bacon.

Needless to say, we had a great day hanging out as a family and going to watch the fireworks that night in town.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...