Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!!

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm a little excited today! Why, you ask? Well, for two reasons, first, my mom is taking all the kids to her place tonight for a sleepover. Yay! Freedom! Just kidding (sort of :) and second, because this........



Comes out today!!!!! I have been so excited to see the third installment of the Transformers for what seems like FOREVER (well at least since the second one when there was a little forshadowing going on ) So, those of you who don't know me, get a little idea of what a true geek I am :) and for the record, I love all the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Xmen movies as well (oooo and Starship Troopers, the first one). Although, I've never been much of a "Treckie", but I must say, I really like the newest Star Trek movie.

So, I'm off to pack my kids up for Grandmas house and then I'm getting ready for date night, (at home date night, that is :)

Have a good weekend and maybe your own date night too? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...