Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Well, winter is here I guess :)  This is the sight out the window beside me, although it has calmed down a bit. I love the first snowfall, it always feels Christmasy and I love the Christmas season.


Someone was really excited to see the white stuff and couldn't wait to get his "winter pants" on and get out there and play :)


He's still having a blast out there in the 1/4 inch that has fallen today :) He was excited to make tracks with his bike.

I'm staying inside where it's nice and warm, battling my bad cold with tea and rest. It's kind of nice to have an excuse to not do much as we have been so incredibly busy lately. I can't believe it is the middle of November already! I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but I've been going to school since September to do upgrading (Math and Chemistry, yuck!) so that, as well as keeping up with the regular day to day stuff, has kept me hopping. There has been some other stuff going on as well which I would love to share, but I can't yet, but hopefully by early next week I will have a big announcement to make :)
Hope your day is warm and toasty!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...