Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Impatiently waiting.....

The other day I mentioned Project Life, and some of you may know what I'm talking about and some of you are making the "huh?" face. So today I'm going to share a little bit about it because it is on my mind constantly as I am waiting for it to arrive in my mailbox!

Project Life is a scrapbooking product line developed by Becky Higgins ( you can check out her blog on my blog list). But it is not "just" a scrapbooking line, it is a way of thinking about life. I absolutely love the video Becky did explaining project life and it explains the whole idea way better than I ever could. You can check that video out HERE or like I said you can check out her blog over to the right. I love watching it and getting inspired, not just about PL, but seeing the quick glimpses of her home and all the beautiful colourful paints and fabrics she has going on (and her cute kidlets too) :)

I am so excited to start this process and I can't wait to see the product I ordered in person cause it looks so gorgeous on her site!

So, have you heard of Project Life before? Are you as excited as I am to start a new year with a new project?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...