Monday, January 9, 2012

My "Books I Read" notebook

Last week I mentioned that I was thinking of a way to document all the books I read during the year and I finally got to that project. I decided not to put it with our project life album (which I am still waiting impatiently for...) so instead I found this little notebook around the house that had only been used a couple of times. 


I ripped out the few pages which had unimportant writing on them, then added some cute scrapbooking letter stickers. ( I know it looks a little banged up, but I don't mind it, a little "shabby chic")



And voila! Finito! It only took me about five minutes to complete and it was Free!  


It has a handy dandy elastic attached to keep my page marked and I've already added my first two entries! This weekend was a project weekend for me, got a few things done that I've been wanting to do for awhile, I'll hopefully have a post about that later this week.
Did you have a good weekend? Get any projects done or did you relax and do nothing?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...