Friday, January 27, 2012

Our 2011/2012 Family Photo Shoot


I'm back!!! Did you miss me? Sorry for the three week hiatus. It was very impromptu but I think I was just burnt out (that three months of Sept to Dec are a killer).   I confess I've been a bit of a hermit for the last month or so (ok maybe a lot!) and now I am ready to rejoin the world :)

So, I figured what better way to rejoin the world than to share our family pictures we had taken in the fall! I hadn't wanted to share these till after Christmas cause some of the pics were part of our Christmas card. I will warn you, there are a lot of pictures so you might want to grab a coffee or tea and a snack :) So without further ado here we go...  

These first couple are some collages that our photographer Cindy did :)



 Such a beautiful fall day :)





I just love Cady's smile in the background.


Awww, we have so very few nice pictures of Pat and I that I was thrilled to see this one :)

The above two of the girls were taken near the beginning of the shoot so their smiles are looking a little nervous still :)

And Gabe was just being his normal goofball self :)



Some of you may recognize the picture above :) And those of you who were at a certain wedding here last summer might recognize a certain little cable ferry we were on in that picture :)


More bum shots! Love how Cindy just accented Nyla's bright boots :)

LOVE this picture of Gabe! My little boy is growing up so fast!

The whole famdamily, Stella included :) And I just have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the next few pics...

Just the girls :)
And just my handsome guys :)



Pat and Gabe's hands. I don't know why, but I always love pictures of hands, and feet too!( just kids feet though)

Love this one!



Absolutely adore this picture of Cady :)



Kisses!

and more kisses! *snicker* I laugh at this picture every time I see it (though I confess, not too thrilled with my expression) Cindy told us to kiss each other, but I guess we need a bit more direction *snicker snicker *

Love it! all our hands together :)

Daddy and the kids off to explore :)



Awww, I adore this picture of me and my boy

 And of course I love this one of Nyla


*adore*

my handsome man :)



I love pictures on train tracks and I was so happy we could get these with all the beautiful fall colours in the background.
show me some attitude!





*sigh* oh my boy what a goof!

That's all folks!

Our family is pretty casual and just a bit rustic ( we live in a log house people!) so I wanted to keep it real and natural with jeans and fall sweaters (Nyla's sweater was handmade from my grandma! she is so talented)
All in all we lucked out completely with the weather, the timing with all the fall colours, and with our wonderful photographer and friend Cindy ( if you live in the Kootenays of British Columbia, (that's in Canada in case you're wondering) and you are interested in having a photo shoot with Cindy, just email me and I'll get the details to you.

Thanks to all of you who stuck it out through all those pics, these weren't quite all of them, but I had a really hard time just picking out just a few that I loved. And thanks again to Cindy for doing such a wonderful job and for making it fun while we did it :)

P.S Come back next week and see a little home decor project I made with some of my most favorite pics from this shoot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...