Monday, January 2, 2012

What I read in 2011



    Well this is just a tiny part of the books I read in 2011. I am an avid reader so when I saw that The Nester has a list like this on her blog as well as a linky party, I really wanted to join in!
     I don't write down all the books I read ( which is something I am going to change starting this year!) But pictured above are some of the ones I remember most. Some I've read in the last two weeks so they are fresh in my mind, some have helped me lots this year in figuring out stuff and some are just fluff that I read to relax my mind and have an easy enjoyable read :)
Here is a list of the books pictured above with links to amazon, I'm an affiliate with amazon so that's cool if you want to go that route but obviously you don't have to order from them. Clear as mud? Alright, here we go...

City of Bones Book One by Cassandra Clare         Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Night Tales by Nora Roberts                                  Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

The Next Always by Nora Roberts                         The Dirty Life by Kristin Kimball

The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins                   Root Cellaring by Mike and Nancy Bubel

Child's Play By Silken Laumen                                Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson

Debt Free for Life By David Bach                           The Knitter's Year by Debbie Bliss

Total Money Makeover Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey    

                                                                 The Backyard Homestead by Carleen Madigan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian

The Big Picture by Stacy Julian

The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker by Leisure Arts


I have a short list of books I want to read in 2012 which includes, the rest of the Hunger Games trilogy (LOVED the first one!) and the rest of the Mortal Instruments series (I'm actually nearly done the second one City of Ashes but didn't quite finish it before the 31st) The Backyard Homestead/Farm AnimalsMade from Scratch, and Folks. This ain't Normal, because I want to have a farm someday and The Scottish Prisoner because I am totally addicted to this series.
   As I said earlier, I want to somehow record all the books I read this year, whether I incorporate it into the Project Life album I plan to do, or make a separate notebook, I'm not sure so stay tuned later this week to find out what my choice shall be......


                                                 Linked up at the Nesting Place

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...