Monday, February 20, 2012

Yesterday was my Cadence's 7th birthday. First of all I can't believe she is seven already! Seems like just yesterday she was this pudgy cheeked little baby...




Cady at about 4 months



I remember when I was pregnant with her that I was hoping and hoping for a little girl because I wanted Nyla to have a little sister that was close to her age (they're 2 1/2 yrs apart) and for both of them to have the closeness and friendship of sisterhood. Well I got my wish and Pat and I were both ecstatic when our little baby Cady arrived!




Cadence is such a bundle of energy always moving in some way or another, though when she does slow down, she enjoys doing puzzles as well as playing barbies, playmobil and littlest petshops.



Cadence has a great love of animals and creatures of all kinds especially chickens!







Cadence, you are such a sweet girly girl. You have a great love for your family and animals, and a never ending abundance of enthusiasm for trying and learning new things. You have an innate natural ability with sports and anything physical and a sweet cuddly side to those you truly care about.

I love you very much and look forward to watching you grow and learn and be you!


Hope you all have a great week!

P.S We would have been just as ecstatic to have a boy on that day 7 years ago, but we were doubly lucky to have one 2 1/2 years later when we had Gabe :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...