Friday, April 27, 2012

A Project Life Update

I've been really bad at keeping up with updating things I say I'm going to update (sorry about that!), so in the spirit of updating, here is my Project Life album from January to the end of February ( if I update it till now it will take all day to get through all the pictures so look for a March-April update soon! Promise!). If you are interested in what the first page looks like, I shared my title page HERE

Actually, I shared this first page too, but not with journalling cards :)  

This is the week of Jan 1st to 7th.

Jan 8th to 14th

Jan 15th to 21st 

                                                                           Jan 22nd to 28th

Jan 29th to Feb 4th 

Feb 5th to 11th (don't worry, no one was hurt it was just a training exercise :) 

Feb 12th to 18th 

Feb 19th to 25th (oops still need to print some pics!) 

And last but not least, Feb 26th to Mar 3rd 

Hope you enjoy and have a good weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...