Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Are we sick of this yet?

Hi! I know I've been really deck heavy with the posts lately, but I promise I'll share something non deck related tomorrow. I will say it has been a little challenging posting on the ol blog and will be for the next week or so as we go through the last stages of selling our house and moving (as well as last week of school/gymnastics/soccer kerfuffle around here) so please bear with me as we go through these changes. Hopefully I'll be back to blogging normally (is there such a thing? :) the first week of July :)
So, onto deck updates!
Last week I shared how we got our cement wall all ready to go (you can check out part one here and part two here )


The next step was to get the wood materials delivered to start on the framing and joisting (is that a word? oh well, I'm just going to go with it)
Anyways, my little man sure enjoyed watching the delivery from his perch in the window :)





And then after a few hours of hammering, sawing etc we had this....



Woohoo this baby is finally taking shape!! Now, if only the weather would cooperate we could finish this project :)

Anyone else waiting for weather to cooperate to finish an outdoor project?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...