Friday, June 1, 2012

My Summer Blog Banner

         So, as you may have noticed, I've already changed my banner (the pictures at the top of the blog) and background for summer. This comes partly as preparing for a busy month coming up and I've been wanting to add some pops of colour to the ol' blog :) My latest favorite colour combo? As you can probably tell is turquoise and red! I noticed my affinity for those two colours together as I looked over my pinterest boards like this one:

Turquoise and Red
                                                    (source)

or this one,

Turquoise and red
                                                             (source)

or *sigh* this one ( I love the polka dots, so sweet!)...

Red and turquoise
                                                          (source)

I love pinterest, don't you? What are your favorite colour combos? Do you have pictures of your animals wearing sunglasses?
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...