Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Kitchen Update

This post has been a long time coming, I know, but I finally went ahead and took some "after" pictures of the little reno we did in our kitchen. You can check out the original post HERE.
So without further ado, here's our kitchen:

Before




After






Before




After












Before









After



Before






After








I am so happy with the way everything turned out! It is so much brighter and happier in our kitchen now :) I was originally thinking of painting either the island or the stools a different colour like maybe a barn red or black or green, but after living with it like this for awhile (and because of the fact we were selling the house) I decided to leave them. I figured it was nice to have the wood tones there to tie in with the rest of the house still (which is log remember) and the ceiling as well. I wanted to add more pops of the red as I like to do that all around the house, it's kind of a continuity factor (and I just love the colour red!) but since we're now moving I guess that won't be happening:) I can't wait to find out what our new kitchen is going to look like!
So, I hope you have enjoyed the tour. If you have any questions, I'll try and answer them to the best of my memory :) Stay tuned and I'll tell you the adventure we are going to have this summer and our plans on where we're going to be living! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...