Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Cadence!

Although I said in my last post that I wouldn't post anymore this week, I felt that my grandma and Pat's aunt wouldn't want our sadness to overshadow the happiness of a certain sweet girls' birthday :)

And it certainly is a happy day as our sweet Cady-boo is turning 8 today!  I know I say this for every birthday and every year but I can't believe how fast time has gone! It still feels like not long ago our little girl was this adorable baby....





but she has grown...



and grown...

 and grown....

 and.....you guessed it... GROWN!

She is now almost as tall as her older sister!





Cady you have such a sweet personality and such a verve for life. I hope you never ever lose that and I hope you have a super duper 8th year!
Love mom
xoxoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...