Monday, May 13, 2013

Mom's Day

I hope all you mothers had a wonderful day yesterday. I know I did! We had a very busy weekend and so I'm not going to bore you with all of the details, but I did take a bunch of fun pictures that I wanted to share with you.
      These first few pics were taken with my phone and didn't upload as clear on here as they appear on my phone :)
Such a cool big rock!



                                      

                                              


                                   

                                

                                    

These next few were taken with our good camera. I can see a bit of a difference, can you?      :)
This cute little lamb is named Snowball (I think, correct me if I'm wrong Nancy!) She lives on my mother in laws farm. Isn't she cute!
  And I just love this picture of Gabe with his orange cheesie face matching his orange tipped mohawk!

I got spoiled with handmade goodness from my kiddies yesterday! Nyla made the "mom" picture, Cadence made the poem, bookmark and sturgeon scuplture, and Gabe made a sweet heart necklace with his little thumb print in it and a card and the cat card was from everybody.  :) I feel so loved!

We had a lovely weekend filled with family time, sunshine and lots of great food!
How was your weekend? Don't you just love sweet kid made artwork? Were you blessed with a sturgeon sculpture too? (I bet you weren't that lucky ;)

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...