Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

 
They had a blast :)
This year we had one fireman, one vampires and a pumpkin and one borrowed costume, one bought and one homemade. Can you guess which one is which :)
 
Wednesday night we had fun doing some last minute pumpkin carving


and here's a peek at my super hard and expensive (that is said in a very sarcastic voice!) Halloween decor. Last year I shared some of these pictures here but I never shared what I ended up doing with them in our house. Basically I just punched some holes in the top and used round jump ring thingies to attach the pictures sporadically along a couple strings of pumpkin lights. Easy, cheap, and it incorporates shared memories :) The kids love looking at all the pictures of themselves in their costumes of years past and trying to guess how old they were.


Back to the ooey gooey mess of fun that is pumpkin carving :)


 


and back to fun costumes :)



 
 
 
 



I love that last one :)

I hope you all had at least as much fun as we had yesterday :) And if you are interested, I will be back next week to share some pictures of our new house that I took while running around like a crazy person the morning of our move, so these will be pics of our house before we stuffed it full of our crap lovely things :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...