Thursday, January 29, 2015

9 things you may not know about me....

Hi!
Alright I have a confession to make, this post was originally going to be "10 things etc etc..." but could only think of nine. Anyways, I always love these kinds of lists, getting to know someone just a little bit more, so I figured why not? As always any questions feel free in the comments below

1) I am shy- I have to say I'm not as shy as I used to be. but it's there and it's a constant battle

2) I have a tattoo

3) I love sci-fi and supernatural themed books and movies, etc  (The walking dead, Znation, Supernatural,

4) I wanted to be a pediatric nurse when I grew up

5) I met my husband while cliff-jumping

6) I like a lot of different music but I especially love 80s bands (Journey, Def Leppard, AC/DC etc)

7) I went to college and became a certified hairdresser

8) I did the Au pair thing and lived in Switzerland for a yearish

9) I used to sit in a bath and read for hours (and if I could I still would)

Now it's your turn, what are some things I may not know about you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...