Thursday, January 15, 2015

Snow what fun!

Whew I've been a busy bee this last couple weeks painting up a storm and I can't wait to share with all you. I just need to finish up some of the "after" photos so hopefully next week I'll be all set to share with you all that. 
We've also been busy, enjoying the white stuff that finally decided to show up! 





We had a day just before New Years that we enjoyed with some of my family sledding the slopes.




Although I personally didn't do much sledding as I was having too much fun being chief photographer and playing with our new camera lens. I'm particularly proud of these two of our puppy Stella (above) and of Gabe (below)





Oh I love this one!

Wheeeeeeeee!



Wipe out!!


Hope you are all enjoying this winter season :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...